Monday, February 24, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

Just a short email this week, I'm afraid. Last week went by really fast! We spent a lot of time tracting. We found this very cool family yesterday who was just outside picking cactus for dinner and invited us to eat with them. We did and then we taught the first bit of the first lesson it was so awesome. We had no idea where we were going to go and then they just invited us in.

We also met another family in the same neighborhood washing their cars who we are going to go see again
tomorrow, so there is a lot of finding going on.

We also set a date with one of our investigators named Chavela. She needs to move out of her boyfriends house in order to be baptized but she's planned it out. She says she's in 100%. She is already looking
for a new job so that she can go to church on Sundays. She's ready.

We did exchanges with the Hudson sisters as well. So last week I got to teach in English! It was very interesting, I'm not quite used to it. It was very back woodsy. I realized we are so lucky to have the
investigators we have. I love them all, and I love Spanish too. It was a fun break from Largo life but I am pumped and ready to get some investigators moving.

Love you all,

Hermana Mathis

No comments: