Friday, August 8, 2014

Golden Contacts!





Buenos Dias a todos! (Good morning to all!)

Hey everyone!

Sorry but this weeks email is going to be pretty short. This week we had MLC, Zone conference and Exchanges with the YSA sisters so we've been super busy. We have also seen several miracles and taught a few atheists. Roman wasn't baptized because he told us he didn't feel ready and needed some time to really read the Book of Mormon and think it out. We've talked to him several times since he canceled and he says he feels a lot more confident so I'll keep you updated on how it all goes. We mostly taught our recent converts this week. Everyone is doing very well.

One miracle we saw was on exchanges. We were about to go into a lesson when Sister Day and I met two women. They asked us who we were and we said that we were missionaries and that we prepare people to be baptized. Both of their faces lit up and one exclaimed, "I've always wanted to be baptized! I feel like now is the right time." The other chimed in, "me too!" We jotted down their numbers and began to teach them a little bit, by the end they both wanted to know more.

Lately in the mission we've been focusing on being really bold with people and asking bold questions. I've met more people now than I ever have in my mission. The bold questions work! There are three that we like to use often they are, "Have you been baptized?", "Have you been forgiven of your sins?", and "Have you ever been to OUR church?"

Thank you all for your prayers! I know they are making all the difference for us as missionaries.

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. Psalms 40:8

No comments: