Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm in Mexico!

 
I have officially arrived in Mexico! What a ride it´s been! Luckily I didn't have any problems, my luggage arrived in tact! We are just going through orientation right now. Mexico is really fun! Everything is so colorful! There isn't any space anywhere because there are so many buildings. One minute you will see a really nice building and the next you will see a shack. There is no order to it all! I have been doing great! The people are so nice and I've made a lot of friends already. There are two people who are going to the same mission as me that I met on the plane, an Elder Connors and Sister Brough.
 
Things are looking up. I can't wait until I have more experiences to share with you. BTW, would one of you contact Georgina and let her know that I don't understand her obsession with the Dallas airport bathrooms. Sorry this email is written really badly. The keyboards are in Spanish and I'm still getting used to it.
 
The weather has been beautiful; the humidity really isn't all that bad. I will write you when I have more to say.
 
Love always,

Heather 

No comments: